Step 1: First Contact
You want to make the first lick to be a memorable one. The
Setup will build more sexual tension and anticipation for
your first lick, and it’ll leave her wanting more.
1. Perform a series of kisses on her left outer lip, from
top to bottom. Take it slow, and don’t rush!
2. Next, do the same thing on the right side
3. Perform a series of kisses on her left inner lip, from
top to bottom.
4. Next, do the same thing on the right side
5. Take about 1 second per kiss, and try to cover the
entire area with your kisses (in other words, you
don’t want to kiss at the top, leave a huge gap, and
kiss the bottom of the lip)
The Long Lick
1. Place your tongue on her frenulum (the base of her
2. VERY SLOWLY, lick upwards, running past her vaginal
opening, and inner lips
3. As you past the clitoral head, lighten up the pressure
from your tongue.
4. Keep on going up until your tongue is directly over
her clitoral hood. You should feel her clitoral shaft
underneath the hood with your tongue at this point.
Apply more pressure on the shaft, and slowly move your
tongue from the left side to the right side of her
clitoral hood…slight stimulation, but you’re going to
take it away
5. Now move your tongue downwards towards the base.
6. After you’ve reached the frenulum, let your tongue
rest upon the entire length of her vaginal entrance